Please, note: We, Canada Clean Home,
- can not guarantee to remove pile crush, stain or shading now present in your carpet and/or furniture.
- is not responsible for residue (or the resulting complications) left in your carpet or fabric by previous cleaning attempts.
- state that due to the nature of upholstery, drapery and carpet fabrics, the owner/customer assumes all responsibility for any texture, dye or color changes in the fabric (that occurred as a result of previous cleaning attempts done by others).
- state that an application of disinfectant or deodorant does not imply a warranty of odor or bacterial control if owner does not protect and maintain the article cleaned.
- China cabinets and other heavy furniture will be moved only if empty.
Please advise our technicians of any special problems such as odor, spots, stains, rips, tears, weak furniture legs, loose table tops, etc. prior to beginning the cleaning process.
Please remove all breakable and fragile items from the areas to be cleaned.
Please remove your pet(s) to a safe location during the work cleaning process.
Please keep your small children out of the work area during the work cleaning process, to prevent possible injury.