We provide professional steam carpet cleaning and furniture & upholstery cleaning services in all apartments and condos in Edmonton, AB and the surrounding area.
Don’t worry if you’re on the 5th floor, as long as there is an elevator we can provide you with a high quality steam cleaning service! Having an elevator is crucial though. If your apartment doesn’t have an elevator than we can provide our services only on the 1st (ground) floor of your apartment building. We deliver our portable steam cleaning machine right to your apartment or condo. The quality of the cleaning this machine delivers is exactly the same as when we use our truck mounted steam cleaning machine.
Stages of Carpet Cleaning Process
Carpet cleaning includes the several steps that help to restore your carpet to excellent condition:
- First, remove as many pieces of furniture as possible from a room to free up cleaning space. Canada Clean Home specialists can provide furniture moving service at an additional cost. Please, contact for details.
- Second, dry vacuuming is required before steam cleaning. If you don’t have time to do it before we arrive, dry vacuuming is an additional service we can provide at a cost of $10.00 per room. Please contact for details.
- Third, pre-spray treatment of carpeted area.
- Forth, our steam extraction machine removes detergent, dirt and any foreign materials from your carpet, using our powerful vacuum system.
- Finally, grooming of carpeted area.
The result: a cleaner, fresher, safer environment for you and your family!
Canada Clean Home has been providing professional carpet cleaning service in Edmonton, AB and surrounding areas for over 10 years.
The entire process is very easy because we are available to clean your carpet any time that’s convenient for you. Our prices are affordable and competitive with other companies.
We guarantee you high quality workmanship and excellent, noticeable results. Our service does not pose any health hazards for you, your family members, or your pets.
Carpet Maintenance Hints
Permanent and professional care is a MUST to ensure the long life of your carpet flooring.
Due to carpet’s fibrous structure and high surface area, it easily attracts dirt dust and allergens. In order to enjoy your carpet more, for it to serve you better and for a longer time, it’s only smart to consider professionally care for it. And, surprisingly, it isn’t expensive, especially when you compare it with the cost of replacement. Many customers even find that their quality of life and general health improve after we remove the chemicals and allergens brought in on shoes or that blow in from outdoors.
When it comes to professional cleaning, carpet cleaning is one of the most difficult and labor intensive processes. To be done correctly, it requires special training, practiced skills, and years of experience.