Canada Clean Home | Carpet & Area Rug Cleaning | Edmonton, AB
An area rug can be considered an accessory in interior design, but very often it becomes the foundation of a gorgeous space. Many interior designers recommend getting the area rug first. There are many area rug styles and types that make your home nice and comfy, but you have to take care of it properly to keep it clean, fresh and healthy.
Canada Clean Home company provides professional Area Rug cleaning services in Edmonton and the surrounding area. Our best-in-industry Area Rug cleaning standards deliver excellent results and 100% customer satisfaction.
Professional deep steam cleaning of area rugs. Cleaning of wool, silk, cotton, nylon, polyester or acrylic area rugs. The best area rug cleaning products and process. Contact us for a quote on cleaning of your area rug in Edmonton.
Canada Clean Home Area Rug Cleaning specialists use only the best cleaning products and follow proven cleaning procedures. We make sure your wool, silk, cotton, nylon, polyester or acrylic area rug gets proper care and maintenance.
Area Rug Cleaning
Cleaning area rugs on a regular basis is very important. Here are some of the main reasons why you should have your area rug cleaned:
- Area rugs accumulate dust and dirt quickly. Our steam cleaning process removes chemical pollutants, germs and allergens very effectively.
- An area rug’s fiber gets brighter and softer after removing dirt, spots, spills and stains. It is highly possible that your rug will look like new again after proper steam cleaning.
- Professional area rug cleaning on a regular basis extends the life of your rug and protects your investment. Some rugs are very expensive.
We guarantee you top quality workmanship, a thorough deep steam cleaning, and excellent, noticeable results. Also, your safety is very important to us! Our process does NOT expose you, your family or your pets to ANY health hazards! And you’ll be surprised how easy the process is, because we can clean your area rug any time that’s convenient for you. Best of all, our prices are very reasonable, so everyone can afford it.
Area Rug Cleaning Process
Professional area rug steam cleaning follows this process to restore your rug to excellent condition:
- Remove as many pieces of furniture as possible from a room to free up cleaning space. Canada Clean Home specialists can provide a furniture moving service at an additional cost. Please, contact us for details.
- Dry vacuuming is required before steam cleaning. If you don’t have time to do it before we arrive, dry vacuuming is an additional service we can provide at an additional cost of $10.00 per room. Please contact us for details.
- The pre-spray treatment of the area rug.
- Our steam extraction machine removes detergent, dirt and any foreign materials from your area rug, using our powerful vacuum system.
- Final touches, to help your rug look like new again.
The result: a cleaner, fresher, safer environment for you and your family!
Area Rug Maintenance Hints
Permanent and professional care is a MUST to ensure the long life of your area rug.
Due to an are rug’s fibrous structure and high surface area, it easily accumulates dirt dust and allergens. If you want to enjoy your area rug for a long time and have it serve its purpose long term, professional cleaning is important. And, surprisingly, it isn’t expensive, especially compared to the cost of replacing your area rug. We all know that some area rugs can be very expensive. Many customers even find that their quality of life and general health improve after we remove the chemicals and allergens brought in on shoes or that blow in from outdoors.
When it comes to professional cleaning, steam cleaning of area rugs is one of the most difficult and labor intensive processes. To be done correctly, it requires special training, practised skills, and years of experience. Canada Clean Home specialists have it all!
The best way to keep your area rug in good condition is to have it cleaned by a trained professional, two to three times a year. In commercial properties, with high traffic areas, area rugs may need professional cleaning on a monthly basis.