Products for Steam Cleaning
Canada Clean Home | Carpet Cleaning & Furniture Cleaning | Edmonton, AB
This great product keeps your home cleaner, fresher, brighter for longer!
Fibre protector helps protect your carpet and upholstery from dirt, spots and spills. It will keep your carpets or upholstery cleaner for longer time and it will be easier to deep clean when the time comes.
Features and benefits
- Helps carpet fibres and upholstery resist many stains.
- Makes it easier to remove stains when upholstery and carpets are cleaned.
- Helps carpet and upholstery stay cleaner longer.
- Won’t change the look, feel or breathability of fabrics.
- Can be applied to most carpets, rugs and upholstery types.
- Provides anti-soiling protection from beverage stains such as coloured fruit drinks, soft drinks, frozen fruit treats and gelatins.
Recommendations after Fibre Protector application
It is important to let your carpet and upholstery dry properly after application of Fibre Protector. We recommend waiting 8-12 hours before walking on the carpet or sitting on the upholstery.
While the carpets and upholstery are drying
- Try not to use the room.
- Wear clean shoes if you have to walk into the room.
- Avoid walking on the carpet with bare feet.
- Keep children and pets off the carpet and upholstery.
- Weather permitting, open windows to provide fresh air.
- Remove caged pets from the room.
As a professional Edmonton carpet cleaning company, we know that our customers want not only to see a clean carpet or upholstery but also that it should smell clean. To get this result we use Lemon or Spring Fresh deodorizer. It’s an outstanding choice for a professional carpet cleaner to neutralize unpleasant odors and to increase customer satisfaction. Customers love the way stale, musty and obnoxious odors disappear and the wonderful scent that is left behind.
Because it has a very subtle scent it can be applied even in hospitals, hotels, or in any other facility where the use of powerful fragrances is not allowed. It’s perfect for residential and commercial carpet and upholstery steam cleaning.
Features and benefits
- Highly effective on odors associated with pets, food, mustiness, vomit, and many more.
- Can be used for fire and other extreme odor situations.
- Attacks the source of odors and alters its molecular structure.
- Leaves behind a fresh, clean scent.
- Safe for all carpet types including nylon, wool, olefin and others.
The ideal biological product to prevent bacterial rebirth, or germination
Application / Problem:
- When accidents occur and your carpet gets soiled by people or animals, the resultant odors, caused either by residue or by bacteria, remain in the carpet fibers. These can develop into strong odors that are difficult to eliminate, regardless of your best efforts to clean the carpet.
- Reccurring odors are extremely difficult or impossible to remove by conventional methods, no matter how many times the carpet is cleaned. Organic waste, such as urine, vomit, blood and fecal material provide an excellent nutrient source for the harmful, opportunistic micro-organisms producing these offensive smells. In a matter of hours, odors will return because the food source for these microbes is still present.
Culture Series / Solution:
- Biological Treatment is a biologically enhanced hard surface cleaner, that utilizes special bacterial cultures, containing the ideal synergized blend of selectively adapted micro-organisms which have been stabilized in a spore state. Each strain has been developed specifically to accelerate degradation of grease, fats, proteins, starches, sugars, oils, URINE, BLOOD, VOMIT and FECAL residue.
- The bacteria in Biological Treatment digests the residue, leaving nothing behind but your clean carpet or hard surface. Most organic material and organic stains disappear overnight. A slight, temporary water mark may still be seen for a few hours but easily dries after a few hours.
Good to know
- The stain should be gone in 24-48 hours.
- Recommended to allow carpets to dry for 24-48 hours. Odors will be completely gone, or significantly reduced. A 2nd application should eliminate any remaining odor.
- Biological Treatment is Certified to contain no pathogens to humans or animals. Keep children and pets off of surface being cleaned until completely dry.
Biological Treatment for carpets odors
Most common odors are derived from decaying materials. These include items such as:
- Pet Deposits
- Food Stuffs
- Body Fluids
- Skin Cells, etc
Odors do not necessarily develop from these organic materials themselves, but rather from the digestion of these substances by microbes and bacteria. What you smell is the by-product of these bacteria that wind up producing the odors such as:
- Ammonia (NH4)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Methane and others
Canada Clean Home saved my carpets when I thought there was no hope to get them back to the way they were. After their cleaning was done, my carpets looked better than they were before! I am very impressed with the quality of service I received, with the price, and with Alex’s great attitude. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants a reliable, fast, and good quality cleaning service. Thank you, Canada Clean Home!
Alexanders service was outstanding! He was very professional, thorough and meticulous in his work to clean our carpets, stairs and area rug (white one:)). He placed foam blocks under the bed to lift for better drying and no damage to the wood and gladly answered all questions that we had. I would highly recommend Canada Clean Home!
I was completely satisfied with the service provided by Canada Clean Home company. Our carpet and area rugs look very clean. Alexander is really professional and hard working technician. I would strongly recommend Canada Clean Home for carpet, furniture or car interior cleaning. Good job Alex!
For years, I’ve used Alberta Carpet Cleaning and have always been pleased. However, since their prices have skyrocketed, I called Canada Clean Home and was completely satisfied. Great job, Canada Clean!
They were easy to book and helped me a bit extra to move some furniture due to my disability. The carpets are clean and smell great. I will use them again.
I’ve been using Canada Clean Home for a couple years, and they are always very easy to book – I can phone or even text, and Alex does a superb job. He takes the time to go over the process and then all the billing items before he completes the work. Alex is very personable and I can trust him to do an amazing job each and every time. Highly recommended!!