Is it easy to steam clean carpets?
After summer, most homeowners start wondering how to clean their carpets to remove odors, stains, and dust among other contaminants. Hiring a professional cleaner to do the job is always a great option, but you can steam clean carpets yourself. All you need is equipment and simple instructions of doing it.
Let’s have a look at how you can steam clean carpets at home.
This should come first before you start the steam cleaning process. Carpet steamers are used to wash and partially dry carpets. Use a carpet steamer to extract any growing grime. This step will make steam cleaning easier because the stubborn dirt will be removed. Also follow these simple steps
- Pick items such as toys and books lying on the carpet
- Remove your furniture to create space
- Dust the baseboard
- Vacuum clean the carpet from different directions to get rid of all dirt
- Treat Stains
The heat from a carpet cleaning machine can make stains hard to remove. Get rid of old pet messes, mystery stains, and dried paint out your carpet. Use detergents such as shampoo and ammonia for stubborn stains.
Proper Operation of the Steam Cleaner
Pull the cleaner slowly to remove water. Do not leave too much water because it will soak the carpet padding which later leads to mildew, mold, and unpleasant odors. It is advisable to steam clean your carpet under warm weather to speed up the drying process. If possible, open the windows and run a fan to dry the carpet.
Canada Clean Home offers incredible carpet cleaning solutions. We have a team of experienced and competent professionals to handle all your carpet cleaning needs. Our specialists offer high quality services to ensure 100 percent customer satisfaction. We are carpet cleaning Edmonton experts who have been offering exceptional cleaning solutions for over 10 years. Call or email us today to get a free quote or for consultation.
- Situations When You Need to Get Professional Carpet Cleaning Services ASAP
- How to Restore Water Damaged Carpets?
- How to Increase the Lifespan of Your Area Rug
- Can You Walk on Carpet after Steam Cleaning?
- Benefits of Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Factors to Consider when choosing a Carpet Steam Cleaning company
- Is Steam Cleaning Effective?
- How do you steam clean carpets?
- Will steam kill fleas and their eggs?
- 7 Benefits of Professional Furniture & Upholstery Cleaning Service in Edmonton, AB