We follow a high-graded carpet cleaning process based on our experience and best practices. This process ensures that you get the best results possible. Our service is far more advanced than a regular wash.
We decided to write a short post about the stages of carpet cleaning process. We hope that it will help you to better understand it and what to expect when we come to your home or office.
Stages of carpet cleaning process!
Professional steam carpet cleaning follows this process to restore your carpet to excellent condition:
- First, remove as many pieces of furniture as possible from a room to free up cleaning space. Canada Clean Home specialists can provide furniture moving service at an additional cost. Please, contact for details.
- Second, dry vacuuming is required before steam cleaning. If you don’t have time to do it before we arrive, dry vacuuming is an additional service we can provide at a cost of $10.00 per room. Please contact for details.
- Third, pre-spray treatment of carpeted area.
- Forth, our steam extraction machine removes detergent, dirt and any foreign materials from your carpet, using our powerful vacuum system.
- Finally, grooming of carpeted area.
The result: a cleaner, fresher, safer environment for you and your family!
Please, learn more about different additional products that can be applied before or after steam cleaning of carpeted areas.